Here are current positions available with The Savings Bank! Visit your local Savings Bank office for an employment application. See our contact page to phone or email us, too.
The Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location – Circleville, Ohio
Job Area – Credit Administration
Employment Type – Full-time
FLSA Classification – Non-Exempt
Primary Schedule – Within branch hours
Supervisory Responsibility – None
Travel – NA
Credit Administrators have a critical role in servicing of loans post-close through payoff. The role is a blend of administration and customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Process consumer, commercial and real estate loan payments and advances accurately and efficiently.
• Input new loans and modifications into loan software system.
• Set up and maintain credit and other files for documentation and compliance.
• Analyze and process all incoming draws, review documentation for proper approvals and make loan disbursements to voucher control company or borrower in accordance with contracts. Initiate wire process.
• Review and follow-up on reports for loan file maintenance, including insurance and escrow processing.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone or in person.
• Assist bank staff to ensure proper documentation is prepared and/or provided.
• Close paid loans and terminates collateral as necessary.
• Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
• Filing of documents in loan files.
• Demonstrate acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, bank processes, technology and communication while maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services, technology and policies.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
• Adhere to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, honesty and integrity, stress tolerance, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to provide a high level of accuracy on all transactions
• Comfort with technology/software including computer terminal, internet, mobile applications, online banking, telephone, copier and fax machine. Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word skills with adaptability to other software programs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure as needed.
• This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Bank needs, customer and employee goodwill, and the public image.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• 1 year experience working with customers
• Previous teller, cash handling, or banking experience preferred
*This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of employees in this position. Further, this job description should not be considered an employment contract. All employment is employment-at-will. We reserve the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time.