Check Out Our Rates!
10-Yr Fixed-Rate Balloon with 30-Yr Amortization
6.5% Interest Rate (6.654% APR)
|5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage||5.75% Interest Rate (7.111% APR)|
|Residential Land Loan (10-Yr Fixed-Rate Balloon with 20-Yr Amortization)||7.25% Interest Rate (7.388% APR)|
Fixed-Rate Balloon with 30-Year Amortization: The Interest Rate is 6.5% and the Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) is 6.654%. There will be 119 monthly payments based on a 360-month amortization schedule, with a 120th and final balloon payment in an amount sufficient to pay off the entire remaining balance of the loan. For example, a $160,000 loan will be repaid in 119 monthly payments of $1,011.31 each and a 120th and final balloon payment in the amount of $136,652.90. These payments do not include taxes and required insurance, and the actual payment amounts will be greater. Interest Rate and APR are subject to change without notice and may vary based on the creditworthiness of the borrower, loan-to-value, loan amount, and loan purpose. The APR is effective May 26, 2023 and assumes a loan-to-value of 80%.
5/1 ARM: Click here for more details: https://www.thesavingsbankohio.bank/product/mortgage-specials.html
Residential Land Loan: Click here for more details: https://www.thesavingsbankohio.bank/product/land-loans.html
To learn more, call 1-800-582-2265 or pre-qualify online!
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or investment properties
- Loans up to 96.5% of the purchase price or appraisal value, whichever is lower
- A wide variety of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages or adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- First-time homebuyer specials
- Manufactured homes
- Construction Loans
- Land or lot loans
- Convenient payment options:
- Set up automatic payments
- No prepayment penalty
- Helpful lenders with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personal, friendly service from your community bank
Visit our home mortgage resources page for great tips on the homebuying process — and be sure to meet our mortgage and home equity lenders.
Loans subject to credit approval.
Building your home from the ground up is a whole lot easier when you have local experts right around the corner. Transition from the construction phase to mortgage payments with the help of The Savings Bank.
If you would like to apply for a real estate loan today, click the pre-qualify button above or below. If you would like to discuss your options with a Loan Officer, contact us at (740) 474-3191 or 1-800-582-2265.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- One closing — construction loan converts to permanent financing automatically
- Competitive, fixed interest rates and terms
- Interest only payments during construction period followed by monthly payments of principal and interest
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder