The health of you and your family always comes first. Save up — tax-free2 — for any medical costs that come your way.
- Competitive Interest
- Tax Advantages2
- Free Debit Card
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn interest on entire balance1
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more2
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party2
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time3
- $5 monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements4
- Convenient access to funds via free Visa® debit card
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1For current rates and disclosure information, please call one of your Customer Service Representative at 1-800-582-2265.
2Consult a tax advisor.
3You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
4Paper statements available for $2 per month.