Here are current positions available with The Savings Bank! Visit our Contact Us page to inquire about employment or give us a call at 1-800-582-2265. Inquiries can also be emailed to [email protected].
The Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees. Click here for the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Location – Circleville, Lancaster, Williamsport, Ashville or London, Ohio
Job Area – Operations
Employment Type – Full-time or Part-time
FLSA Classification – Non-Exempt
Primary Schedule – Within branch hours
Supervisory Responsibility – None
Travel – Occasionally travel to other branches
Bank Customer Service Representatives have a vital role providing exceptional customer service to our customers to effectively and efficiently meet their financial services needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcome customers and establish professional relationships with them.
• Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently while balancing daily.
• Be knowledgeable of all deposit, business and consumer loan products to effectively explain and promote the Bank’s products and services to customers and connect them with the appropriate bank partners.
• Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
• Demonstrate acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, bank processes, technology and communication while maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services, technology and policies.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
• Adhere to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, honesty and integrity, stress tolerance, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to provide a high level of accuracy on all transactions
• Comfort with technology/software including computer terminal, internet, mobile applications, online banking, telephone, copier and fax machine
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure as needed.
• This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Bank needs, customer and employee goodwill, and the public image.
Education and Experience
• 1 year experience working with customers
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Previous teller, cash handling, or banking experience preferred
*This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of employees in this position. Further, this job description should not be considered an employment contract. All employment is employment-at-will. We reserve the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time.