Here are current positions available with The Savings Bank! Visit our Contact Us page to inquire about employment or give us a call at 1-800-582-2265.
The Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Mortgage Post Closing Processor
Location – Circleville, Ohio
Job Area – Mortgage Lending
Employment Type – Full-time
FLSA Classification – Non-Exempt
Primary Schedule – Monday - Friday
Supervisory Responsibility – None
Travel – None
The Mortgage Post Closing Processor facilitates all aspects of the post-closing process, including secondary market closed file delivery, pre-purchase and post-purchase audit requests, government insuring, trailing document processing and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the property data is complete and accurate and the Note and Security Instrument are compliant with Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac requirements as deliverable documents.
• Submit case FHA VA case binders for review/approval.
• Ensure all closed loans are delivered according to investor lending policies by validating and verifying all information before file delivery; making sure credit and collateral are documented accurately throughout the file and associated systems.
• Assist in effectively communicating with investors to satisfy all post-closing and post-purchase audit discrepancies.
• Communicate any discrepancies found within a closed loan file with the Mortgage Loan Processor or Loan Officer and coordinate solutions for resolution.
• Retrieve all trailing documents from settlement agencies and county clerks' offices, ensure they are in compliance and deliver the investor within required time frames.
• Satisfy all internal and external audit requests within required time frames.
• At least one year of mortgage or title company role experience required.
• Familiarity with mortgage loan documents is required.
• Familiarity with government lending is preferred
• Detail orientated to review information and documents for accuracy.
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, collaboration, and organization skills.
• Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time to meet deadlines.
• Positive attitude in an open, team environment, ability to adapt to change and work with others.
• Calyx Point experience preferred
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
*This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of employees in this position. Further, this job description should not be considered an employment contract. All employment is employment-at-will. We reserve the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans