Here are current positions available with The Savings Bank! Visit our Contact Us page to inquire about employment or give us a call at 1-800-582-2265.
The Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees. Click here for the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Location – Worthington, Ohio
Job Area – Commercial and Mortgage Lending
Employment Type – Full-time
FLSA Classification – Non-Exempt
Primary Schedule – Monday - Friday
Supervisory Responsibility – None
Travel – Occasional to Circleville
The Loan Coordinator is responsible for accurately managing commercial and residential real estate loan documentation through our established systems and reviewing it to ensure it is completed in full and complies with current banking regulations and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Examine and verify initial loan documents/information for accuracy
• Assist in gathering all required documentation for a loan package
• Create loan submission packages for underwriting
• Satisfy conditions when received from Underwriter
• Communicate with other loan professional, including attorneys, title companies, and Realtors.
• Ensure that loan approvals fall within established lending guidelines
• Coordinate Loan closings with title offices, customer & Loan Officers
• Ensure the property data is complete and accurate and the Note and Security Instrument are compliant with requirements as deliverable documents.
• Ensure all closed loans are delivered according to investor lending policies by validating and verifying all information before file delivery; making sure credit and collateral are documented accurately throughout the file and associated systems.
• Assist in effectively communicating with investors to satisfy all post-closing and post-purchase audit discrepancies.
• Communicate any discrepancies found within a closed loan file with the Loan Officer and coordinate solutions for resolution.
• Satisfy all internal and external audit requests within required time frames.
• Basic knowledge of underwriting terminology
• 2+ years’ experience coordinating or processing commercial loans
• Experience processing conventional and FNMA loans preferred
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with both internal and external customers
• Ability to multitask and work well under time constraints and deadlines
• Well organized, optimistic and highly motivated
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with Calyx Point and Laser Pro preferred
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
*This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of employees in this position. Further, this job description should not be considered an employment contract. All employment is employment-at-will. We reserve the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time.