COVID-19 Resource Center
As of Wednesday, May 20th, our Circleville banking center lobby will be open regular business hours. Our Ashville, Williamsport, and London branches will continue to operate as drive-thru and ATM only.
If you would like to open a new account, meet with a lender or access your safe deposit box, please call 1-800-582-2265 to make an appointment. Note:The Savings Bank Lending Center at 118 N. Court Street will no longer be open on Saturdays, effective 3/21/2020.
COVID-19 Resource Center
SBA PPP Loans: We are now accepting applications from current customers for SBA PPP loans. Please reach out to a loan officer at 1-800-582-2265 for more information.
Online & Mobile Banking: Many banking functions can be performed through our online banking and mobile banking products. For more information, click here for personal banking and here for business banking, or give us a call at 1-800-582-2265.
InfoLine: For account information and transfers, call our InfoLine at 1-866-780-4636. All you need is your account number and your PIN (the last 4 of your SSN for first-time InfoLine users).
Online Personal and Mortgage Loan Applications: Applications can also be submitted through The Savings Bank’s website.
Instagram: You can also follow our Instagram account for community updates and more.
Where's My Stimulus Check?
The IRS has opened on online portal to inquire about the status of your stimulus check. The following information is from the IRS's website:
The portal can be found at: www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
The following activities can be done on the site:
FILERS: GET PAYMENT
Use the "Get My Payment" application to:
- Check payment status
- Confirm payment type: direct deposit or check
- Enter bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS don't have direct deposit information and hasn't sent an account holders payment yet
UPDATE BANK ACCOUNT OR MAILING ADDRESS:
- If the IRS doesn't have direct deposit information from a 2018 or 2019 return – and hasn't yet sent payment – use the Get My Payment application to let the IRS know where to send direct deposit.
- 2019 Filers: The IRS will send payment using the information provided with a 2019 tax return. Account holders will not be able to change it.
- 2018 Filers: If account holders need to change account information or mailing address, file 2019 taxes electronically as soon as possible. That is the only way to let us know your new information.
Note: The IRS is not currently able to process individual paper tax returns due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
NONFILERS, ENTER PAYMENT INFORMATION:
If an account holder doesn't file taxes, they can use the "Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info Here" application to provide simple information so you can get your payment.
Account holders can use this application if:
- The account holder did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return because gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income. Or
- The account holder wasn't required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons.
If an account holder receives these benefits, the IRS already has information and account holders will receive $1,200.
Account holders should not use this application if they receive:
- Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits
- Railroad Retirement and Survivor Benefits
Special note: People in these groups who have qualifying children under age 17 can use this application to claim the $500 payment per child.